Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Juxtaposition

Class Notes:
>> Summarize ideas of  "I&A" (Interests & Abilities)

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Something intersting and inspirational in "I&A" ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Puzzle format -  Linnea and Vanessa applied this tricky but interesting format to introduce their interets and abilities, which inspired me a lot and let me feel that we should be creative anytime anywhere. Cheer up!

>> Create product ideas with "I&A" in the groups (Juxtaposition) Brainstorming.
  • Vocabulary:
  • Juxtaposition - juxtaposition means placing things side-by-side. In art this usually is done with the intention of bringing out a specific quality or creating an effect, particularly when two contrasting or opposing elements are used. The viewer's attention is drawn to the similarities or differences between the elements.
  • My understanding: Bring 2 seems-unrelated elements together, make some correlations, and create a brand new thing or idea.

>> Free writing
Write down whatever is going on in your mind. Something I wrote which I can remember were mostly related to the difficult decision on what should I eat for lunch....