Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Knock the door of Creativity

Today is my first Creativity class, and since I came here about 1 year ago, I was so looking forward to join an engineering class because that is the field which UIUC gains tremendous accomplishments. Plus, I myself is one who always pursue a colorful life with any trivial but creative moments, so I chose advertising as my major and try to stay lively almost everyday. Professionally, I hope this class could somehow help me with my future career which may involve a lot of creative thoughts and ideas, no matter it is just working as a marketing manager or running my own business a few years later.

Notes:
>>Creativity: What? Why? How?
1.What is creativity?
Original, unique and productively valuable.
2.How to be creative?
Redefine the problem and multiple the solutions.